The Solarium is our biggest space and is separate to the Lodge House, making it a completely private room. This impressive room is an enclosed space featuring skylights that allow the natural sunlight to filter in, and an 80sqm heated polished concrete floor that keeps the space warm in winter and cool in summer.
The Solarium is built with sound-insulated materials, making it an excellent space for work or play. When the large cedar doors are open, the Solarium combines with the adjacent Pavilion area to produce an open-plan area of approximately 180sqm with an impressive stud height of 4m, making ideal for banquets and social gatherings.
- Private and quiet stand-alone space
- Data projector with large electronic screen
- 76-inch Sony TV with all channel SKY and Netflix
- High-stud room with plenty of windows
- Skylights to allow in natural light
- Lovely views of the garden and bush
- Heated polished concrete floors
- Temperature control/air conditioning
- Made with sound-insulated materials
- Ultra-fast fibre WIFI