The Solarium is our biggest functions space and is separate to the Lodge House, making it a completely private room. This impressive room is an enclosed space featuring skylights that allow the natural sunlight to filter in, and a 80sqm heated polished concrete floor that keeps the space warm in winter and cool in summer.
The Solarium is built with sound-insulated materials, making it an excellent space for work or play. When the large cedar doors are open, the space combines with the adjacent Pavilion area to produce an open-plan space of approximately 180sqm with an impressive stud height of 4m, making ideal for large banquets and social functions.
- Private and quiet stand-alone space
- Data projector with large electronic screen
- 76-inch Sony TV with all channel SKY and Netflix
- High-stud room with plenty of windows
- Skylights to allow in natural light
- Lovely views of the garden and bush
- Heated polished concrete floors
- Temperature control / air conditioning
- Made with sound-insulated materials
- Ultra-fast fibre WIFI